Thursday, February 18, 2010

CNY celebrations 2010

CNY Gathering 2010
Charlie's Angels. All in red. :)

Me and wING yEW


Nic with my guitar. :) And me singing





So... CNY holidays are almost over.. Which means that school (ie. College) is about to restart again. OMG thinking about all the upcoming tests and work drives me crazy.. :( ANyway, let's talk about the one week holiday so far. ;)
On WED>... I had some college buddies over to my house for Karaoke!!! Yes, my house has a karaoke set. Yet another excuse for my mum to use to get me to bring my friends home so that she can meet them.. Naughty ingenious plan. haha It seems to work!! ;)
We had an awesome time.. SInging in our off-pitched keys and screaming at the top of our voices. ;) Even my parents laughed at us, and mind you, my mum can't sing. ;) SHe's tone deaf. ;) I think my poor dog might be a little deAF now too. ;) But oh well, we had a blast. One thing I learnt about us though, is that we all can't rap. ;) yea, gotta keep that in mind. haha oh yea, before I forget, gotta at least mention the ppl who brought the little gathering to life. Thank you fellow attendees Judith Anthony, Jannah Lam, Nicholas Siew, Wing Yew and Kevin Tey. :) Yoo Jin (my dear korean friend) should've been there too.. :(

Nevertheless, steamboat lunch was great too and very delicious if I might add. Maybe it's the company. I never have this much fun steamboat-ing with my relatives.. AHem, no offence. ;) N the crazy picture taking time. That was another highlight of the day. WE felt like movie stars, posing for the numerous cameras brought of course, courtesy of yours truly: moi, Jannah Lam and Kevin. :) Smiled until my jaw ached, I gotta admit. ;)

ANd rushed to the movies. Original plan didn't turn out though, we couldn't get the tickets to Valentines Day that I already pre-booked, mind you!! But never fear, a little detour to Tropicana City mall and we were off to watch Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. I've never read the book, although I have the hard copy in my home ;) The movie was predictable, the plot was a typical fantasy story plot. But it was good. ;) The actor, Logan Lerman is sooooooo cute!! ;) And he's my age. ;) 18 this year, to be exact. :)

Unfortunately, because there were so many ppl at the cinema, we had to be split. Judith ditched us to go swimming with her other friends, haha so that left us 5 plus Scott Lim (another late comer to the little gathering) in the cinema. We had to be split though. 3 of us on one side, and the other 3 on the other. A couple sat in between us. :/ We were almost gonna shoo them away and take their seats. ;) so the movie was great to me, at least and we had fun. :)

Nicholas will be having an open house next, tomorrow actually. I have a course to attend. Haihz.. :( Leave it to my dad to send me off to a leadership, self improvement (I don't even know what course it is after attending 3 sessions of it ;) ) training course on CNY!!! I hope I can make it to the open house. :( Outta be fun. :) will be counting ang paus soon though, although it won't take long; seeing that I wouldn't have many. :(

Gotta go though. :) Till the next time,

xoxo. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment