Monday, February 15, 2010

Post Valentines woes and CNY joy!! ;)

Owhkay... So I'm GUILTY for NOT writing for sooooo long. But in my defense, I wanted to. Only my stupid internet wouldn't allow me to display this page. :(

So... Valentine's was pretty quiet. There wasn't really much to do, except stay home and watch television; an idea, which I realized is actually quite effective for a single girl moping around on Valentine's Day. haha Ok, just to clear the air; I'm NOT that pathetic. ;) If I wanted a date, I'd be able to get one. Only... what's the point if you don't like the guy for real? It's gonna be hard to compete with my last year's Valentines. My boyfriend then, (now EX-boyfriend) surprised me with a large bouquet of flowers, a nice romantic dinner for 2 and last but not least, a Sony EricssonW595 handphone!!! ;) Those were the days... Oh well, nothing lasts forever and I sincerely hope there's no bad blood between us. Honestly, for his sake, I hope he had a fantastic Valentine's this year. He deserves at least that much. :)

Anyway... Moving on to Chinese New Year!!! This year, I don't really feel the cny atmosphere. :( There is no "Hurray!! It's Chinese New Year!!!" kinda feeling, Instead, at best, only a "Owh... It's Chinese New Year. Yay for one week holiday!" feeling lingers in my head. The only thing fun about it so far is that I've been getting ang paus. (Those tiny little red packets always make me smile. :) ) hehe And.. I've been eating like crazy. Foodstuff that I would never usually be caught dead eating; I now find myself feasting upon them. ;) Pineapple tarts, smiley cookies, chocolate chip cookies, crackers, muruku, dried meat(dunno what to call it in English) and lotsa jelly, oranges and packet drinks. OMG Even listing them out like that scares me. I think if I stepped onto the weighing scale now, it would break under the tremendous weight. :( Haihz... I hear a diet coming up.

OOh ok, I think I've spent enought time writing on this blog which I think no one actually reads. ;) & I've got an English essay due. Sooo... Till the next time I write,

xoxo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment