Saturday, March 13, 2010

Boarding the Long Catch-Up Train -Part 1



Hello World!!

I know.. I know.. I'm sorry for not writing for so long. My bloggie is practically dead now, but no one was harmed in the process right? ;) Anyway, having missed so many moments that have passed so far, I'm going to board the long catch-up train and try my best to illustrate what's been going on in my dull, boring little life. (Feel free to disagree that my life is boring) ;)
First of all, this happened pretty long ago when it was still the end of cny. Finally!! A School gathering. Thank you Shien Ni for organizing it, for volounteering your house, and for being a great host. Special commendation too to your mother and sister. The food was pretty good too! I mean, it looked good. SOrry I couldn't try everything, I had dimsum breakfast at 11am. ;)










But it was so awesome to meet up with the ppl from SMKBUD2 again. Well, not everyone was there but many of us were, and we had a nice bonding time. ;) With the careful exception of when everyone went gambling (I'm a serious NO gambling person), only 3 of us were left sitting around the sofa watching mtv and chit-chatting. :) Oh, and we did take group pics too. Huai Poh had a nice EXPENSIVE camera to do that job!! ;)

Next in line... MMMm..

Oh!!! mY birthday.. Well ok, so I might not REALLY have a birthday this year.. Being born on the 29th Feb and all isn't exactly fun or unique; it's like I have to decide every year if I want to have it in March or February; and I can't begin to count how many ppl I've met who repeatedly tease me about my age. But that's all ok! After years and years of it, I think I've more or less accepted that I'm born on a special day, and how many ppl can say that? ;) hehe Anyway, the 28th of February was just the day before my bio test, and mind you, I've not been doing so well in bio lately. It's saddening as I like the subject; but yea, the surprise quizzes really took me by surprise, and the rest as we say, is history.
So I decided not to throw a party, in a way, I was kinda lazy to do so too. ;) I just wanted a cake, which I also, in the end decided not to have because no way was I going to finish a cake all by myself. Imagine the pounds I'll put on!! So I just received many bday wishes, on facebook and thru sms. That was fine with me. :) I was considerably happy. haha But then, imagine my surprise when my dear darling college buddies ( a few of them) namely: Jannah Lam, Kevin, Chung Kit, Judith, Shafira, Camille, Nicholas, Yoo Jin and Dexter surprised me with a "SURPRISE" happy-birthday-to-you "party" at the rooftop of Sunway college. Yea, I would''ve suspected something, what with all my friends acting all weird the whole day but for some reason that still blurs me now; I could not guess what was going on when Judith and Camille kept giving silly excuses for going up to the rooftop. Perhaps my mind was distracted. I WAS supposed to be going for drama practice and dance practice. But then as the excuses got more and more ridiculous, I suppose I suspected something was up. But then, it wouldn't be a success if I didn't look surprised, would it? ;)




Thank you guys for the cake. N happy birthday to Mr Q too!! His bday was on the 1st of March and we shared the bday cake. :) Ermm so I think that's it for February. Oh, and did I mention that I got 24 out of 25 for my bio test? The studying paid off!! haha Yay!!!! :)



will catch up again soon.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment